Monday, October 22, 2007

Please not Hillary....

I didn't really want to go here, but the news keeps coming in that Hillary is leading all the polls - for the primary, for the election.

For the love of $#@* Democrats, WHY HILLARY?

From someone truly not sure if his 2008 ballot will have a bubble next to a Democrat or Republican, why... why... why... WHY?!?!?!??!??!?!

Oh fuck me.

I don't want the same tired, partisan, politics run by a two face former white house inmate. At the end of the day, I guess it's time to realize - We don't pick the candidates. I don't buy the grand conspiracy theory, no sense making life more complicated than it is. But the sad truth is, the idealists never make it that far....

Life was easier when I didn't care about politics. Sad thing is, Hillary is probably one of the best out of the lot. New blood in the whitehouse? Never!

Here's hoping for someone I can feel slightly less dirty about voting for.

No comments: